Sunday, June 26, 2011

Can I call him......



Today as we are riding in the car, Mason said,"Mom can I ask you something?'' Sure, "I said." He said, "can I call Mitchell "Bubba"?" Well....I at first thought no because his name is Mitchell, but I said well I guess you can. When I asked Mason why he wanted to call Mitchell that-he said I just want to call him Bubba. Can it be that Mason is finally realizing that we are his family forever? Or does he just love his big brother so much that Bubba feels more real? Who knows-but for now Mitchell is bubba to Mason. Oh I forgot to say that Mason asked Mitchell if he could call him Bubba-and Mitchell said sure why not (I think Mitchell likes being the Big Brother).






We are so Thankful that God is growing us daily to be a family of 6. Some days are easier than others and some days are tougher than others-boy that sounds normal (HA! HA!).






Keep us in your prayers during the summer as the home of a Children's Minister seems to be busier than normal. Pray as I will have to leave the family for kids camp July 4-8. This will be the first time that I have left for this time length since the boys have been home.






God is Good and has blessed our family tremendously!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment