Monday, January 2, 2012

You r STILL working on me...

I love the way that God always shows Himself to us.  Always providing and caring for us when we don't deserve it.  I just finished filming on a tv show locally about our adoption journey.  Once again God gave us the opportunity to share how He has and continues to work in the life of our family.  I had about 15 minutes to share what God has been doing and I felt like I needed all day.  Lord, I just pray that the words I said glorified You.  One year ago today I sat in an apartment in Berdansk, Ukriane wishing I was home with family and friends but instead I was visiting with our two new sons and waiting to leave Ukraine with them.  What I posted one year ago today was that "God is still working on me".  Indeed He is!!!!  Working on me to make me what He wants me to be.  God has blessed our family in so many ways and we are so Thankful that He continues to mold us to be what He wants us to be.  Are you willing to do, go and be what God wants you to be?  Are you willing to be molded by Him?

                                    Picture of Happy New Year 2012!   Mitchell, really-the HAT!!!!
I will post about our first Christmas as a family of 6 soon but right now I must get busy cleaning up from Christmas.  Happy New Year!  I have posted a picture of our first New Year at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment