Saturday, January 16, 2016

Ukraine Here I Come!!!


I am so excited to let you know that I am going to Ukraine on a mission trip!  On February 10, I will be accompanying a group of ladies to Ukraine to help minister to orphans.  We will be taking needed items to the children and help with items that the orphanages might be in need of.  I am asking that you pray for our health and safety while we are in Ukraine.  If you would like to help with donated items please let me know.  Items that we will be taking and are in need of are: 200 dental kits, girly stuff like nail polish(about 35 dollar tree polishes), hair items, hygiene items, makeup for the teen girls, small art craft kits, smelly good items for the boys, small toy cars, bounce balls, balls, school supplies, and for all kids gloves, hats, and scarves. We also will need monetary donations that will help us purchase fruits, candies and juice while visiting the orphanages.  If you are interested in helping with donations please let me know.  As I have already asked, please pray for us while we are away from our families and pray that God will be shown to these children and adults that we come in contact with.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment