Thursday, October 28, 2010

The phone rang.....again

Everytime my phone rings I look to see if it's our agency---well, it rang this morning and guess what it was our agency!!! It was Laurel calling only to tell us that the lady that signs for our travel date to Ukraine was out of the office until Monday. Ugh! Laurel just wanted to let me know that bit of info so I could rest a little better because she really thought today would be the day to get our travel day. You see, Laurel has adopted from Ukraine also so she knows about waiting and expecting that phone call.
This today has really made me think, do we wait so anxiously to hear from God? Do I hold on to every moment that I spend with Him so dearly? Do I? Do we? My desire is that I do but I know there are times that I allow things to cloud my vision of Him. Oh, Lord forgive me! I have to say Lord Thank You for loving me no matter what.

During this whole process of adoption has taught our family a lot about Faith and giving our all to our Lord and learning what wit means and knowing when to listen to Him.

Until that call comes.....stay in tuned to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment