Saturday, November 13, 2010

Excited! Tired! and can't WAIT!

God is blessing our family daily by putting people in our path to help support us financially, prayers and even painting our new Albritton'a addition room. Thank you dear friend for handling all that painting on your day off. You don't know how much that meant to us. Also, thank you to my hairdresser for not charging today for my hair appointment-You are Awesome! As I said and I know I sound like a broken record but God gets all the Glory on this adoption.

As I type Kirk is finishing up the flooring in the new room and I am trying to finish packing. We had been at the church tonight for a little while with the youth lockin. I want to be all done by noon tomorrow and we will be so we can enjoy spending time with family until we fly out.

Keep posted and we will update as soon as we can. Be praying for us on November 17, at 11:00a.m. (Kyiv time and 4:00a.m our time) we will have our SDA meeting then.

No comments:

Post a Comment