Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Catching up...

Ok- I know the picture of Daddy, Mason and Micah is sideways but it will not turn right and my blogging skills must not be to great. I hope you enjoy them. We had a Great visit with the boys today and we also stayed longer than normal.

Yesterday we were able to visit Mason in the morning and Mason and Micah in the afternoon. Micah has school in the morning time. We have found out that both boys love tangerines. Mason loves to color and Micah loves to work puzzles. Micah also enjoys throwing and catching a ball. Mason loves to kick the ball.

During our time here, I have been able to make our way through on ordering our food and buying items at the store but last night Kirk and I deceided to have some Hot Chocolate. I asked if they had hot chocolate and the lady said Dah-so I asked for two cups. When it came out it literally looked like they had melted a candy bar and scooped it in our cup. It was so thick that we ate our hot chocolate with a spoon. Kirk and I laughed so hard. It was very funny!

It seems that we have been gone forever but God has provided His Grace for us to make it from day to day. We appreciate everyone's comments on facebook and our blog. Thank you so much for continuing to pray for us and our family during this time in our lives.

Thank You to everyone that is loving and taking care of Morgan and Mitchell while we are gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment