Thursday, December 30, 2010

One Day at a time Sweet Jesus!













Kirk made it back to the states safely but without any of his luggage. Oh well I am just glad he made it back and safely. The kids were so excited to see him. I miss him more than words can express. He went back to work today and I wonder how he is doing. Maybe I will here soon.
I went to visit the boys today and both of them told me that they missed me alot and where is Papa (Daddy)? Ira explained that he went home and is waiting on us at home. Mason wanted to know when he gets home who will he have to share a bed with. We told him no one because he had his own bed, own clothes and his own toys. We expalined that he would share his toys with his brother Micah and play with Morgan and Mitchell. That did not seem to bother him at all. We spent our time coloring, talking about the airplane ride and just loving on each other (I think mama needed that the most HA!)
Mason seemed a little sad when he realized that Kirk was no there. I tried to get him to smile for pictures but he didn't smile much. He will be so ready to see Papa when we get home. Micah just enjoyed giving me all of his loving. I at least got a wave for Papa.

Continue to pray that these last few days will go quickly!!!! Pray that all paperwork can be done also fast. I will visit the boys in the morning at 8:00a.m. becasue Ira has to travel to their village for some paperwork stuff that needs to be turned in.

I am Praising God for an AWESOME husband that He gave me and that I am missing so much right now. I am so Thankful that God gave us 44 days togehter 24/7.


2 comments:

  1. Welcome home, Kirk!!! I know Morgan and Mitchell are so thrilled to have their daddy home....and, cannot wait till their Mama joins them! Oh, how great is our God!!! Hang in there, Sherrie! Know that many prayers are still with you! These precious boys will be blessed forever... here on earth with family and friends, and for eternity because they will get to know the love of Jesus! Thanks for blogging so we can keep up with what is happening on your journey!!! :)
    Love,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherrie, I am with you, I know how hard it is to be alone after all of the togetherness. Call me anytime you just want to chat with an American. As you know, I am going to see close family friends this weekend. But, I'm close so if you need anything just holler. Kelly

    ReplyDelete