Friday, December 31, 2010

Take me home with you....


Today I visited the boys early this morning because our facilitator had to go to where the boys were born to do some paperwork. The visit was Wonderful and actually stayed longer than we had stayed before. Micah didn't want me to leave and Mason still wanted to know where is Papa was. He will be one happy boy when he sees his daddy again. How sad it is to see him long to see Kirk-I guess he has waited so long to have a papa and just when he was getting to know his papa he had to go home. How confusing that must be to Mason. It just reminds me how our Heavenly Father longs to have a relationship with His children and we sometimes leave Him and He nevers leaves us. Thank You God for always being with me!

When I arrived this morning to the orpahnage, Mason's groupa met me at the door and once again they were all talking at the same time to me-so I asked Ira what are they saying? Her response was, they all want to know if you will take them home with you. Oh My! That is not what I wanted to hear. My heart crumbled! Can you imagine longing to have parents and seeing your friends leave with a mom and dad and you still wait. Ira explained to them that someday maybe your mama and papa will come for you. Someday....maybe....... At this time, I needed to leave the room immediately so that the tears would not flow. Since I have been a little weepy lately I sure didn't need any help on getting started again! HA! I just keep Praising God for giving us Mason and Micah and thanking Him that they now have a forever family. They also have many people that love them and have been praying for them even though they didn't know them. WOW! God is Awesome!
I am sitting in my room debating on walking down to the sea to see the fireworks for New Year's-if I go maybe I will post some pictures of it later or add them to this post. Well I am back from the Sea and I didnt see anything going on so I posted pictures of my visit with the boys today. Oh, but I did buy some ice cream at a store down by the sea. Who says you can't eat ice cream when it's below freezing outside.

Happy New Year to you all! Talk to all of you next year!
Sorry about Mason's picture-I have tried everything to fix it right! I give up.
I promise you these are new pictures-they just have on the same clothes as yesterday.

Just wanted to share a verse that God showed me before we meet the boys:

Psalm 127:3 "Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from Him".
























No comments:

Post a Comment