Tuesday, December 28, 2010


Hello Everyone,


So sorry that it's been 4 days since we posted but after court on Friday, signing paperwork for Kirk to leave Berdyansk and having the boys groupa parties we were quite exhausted! I think all the stress of court wore us out but we just didn't know it until we stopped from everything. Kirk left Berdyansk on Christmas to head back to Kyiv and I decided to go with him. I hated leaving the boys but we had our facilitator to explain to them that I would be back on Thursday to see them. Mason handled it ok but Micah did not. I had to leave him very upset and crying. It broke my heart! I decided to go back to Kyiv with Kirk until he flies out to head home. This way I wouldn't have to stay as long by myself in Berydansk. I leave on an overnight train at 11:00p.m. tonight and Kirk leaves for home on Wednesday morning at 6:45 a.m. Grant it I am a little jealous that he is leaving and I am not but at least he gets to head back to Morgan and Mitchell. As of right now, myself and boys are scheduled to fly home on Jan 17th. I can't WAIT!!!! Kirk will be home at 4:45p.m. on Wednesday evening! WOOHOO!!!


On Monday in Kyiv, we meet a family down by the SDA and enjoyed sharing our adoption journeys together and having hot chocolate at a near by cafe. You just don't know how much you miss carrying on an English conversation with Americans. Trust me after being here 44 days-you miss Americans! Anyways, it was a enjoyable afternoon. God puts people in your path when you need them. He is an Awesome God!


Thank You so much for contiuing to keep us in your prayers! I know that there will be a sweet reunion in Monroe airport tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Crazy quiet. I am with you. I did get Skype hooked up today and for about 15.00 for the month can make unlimited phone calls to landlines and cell phones in the US. I have already called lots of people and this has made the day go very fast.

    ReplyDelete