Thursday, January 13, 2011

3 more days....

Monday is coming and we can't wait!!! Today I was able to get the boys medicals and VISA appointments done, which means tomorrow at 10:00a.m. we have another appointment to pick up their VISAS and we will be done in Ukriane. I can't believe tomorrow will 2 months that I have been here. I am so ready to get back to my family, church family and friends. We will be arriving at the Monroe airport on Monday at 4:51p.m. WOOHOO!!! WHOOT! WHOOT! Yeepee!!!!! Ok-I think ya'll understand the excitement. Please pray for Mason, I think he has realized that he might never see his friends from the orphanage again. He had a rough day today. He was sad and cried alot. They call the orphanages-Internat and he keep talking about the Internat today. I understood him enough to know that reality is sinking in. I was worried about this because he didn't even get to tell his friends there bye. Keep him in your prayers.

2 comments:

  1. Monroe? As in Monroe, LA? I'm from Natchitoches and I graduated from LaTech in Ruston 1991! Small world! Hope you don't mind if I put you on my blog roll.

    Congrats on getting home with your children! Yep, our first adoption was a few days shy of 8 weeks, second one was 6 weeks. Praying this one is way less than that as we go get Lizzie!

    Thanks for posting on our blog and God Bless you!

    Felix Rogé
    Longmont, CO
    www.heidifelixukraine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still following along. I cannot wait till y'all get home. You are in our prayers. McCoys

    ReplyDelete