Friday, January 14, 2011

What a day...

This morning as my status on facebook I posted, "God is in control and this day is His". Little did I know what today was going to hold. Yesterday I was trying get to an early flight home and today I was having to schedule a later flight home. The passports that came by train, only one was sent-not sure how in the world that happened but it did. So, the other one was put on a plane and that flight was canceled so it came on a later flight which meant no visas for the boys and the Embassy is closed on Monday for MLK Day-or you kidding me. So, our appointment to pick up their visas is on Tuesday morning. Please pray that we can get an afternoon flight out of here on Tuesday if not first thing Wednesday morning, which means we can be at church on Wednesday night-I can't wait!!!!
I was able to read a little about the boys background today-my I can't even imagine what they went through. Maybe I will post some about that later but right now the boys are asleep and I need to be. Keep Praying for us! I should say Thank's for praying because I know you all are.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhhhh! I can only imagine. I could not wait to get out of Dodge. I pray you are out of there just as soon as possible. Kelly

    ReplyDelete