Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Time is drawing near...Wonderful!

I thought I would post now because tomorrow is going to be a very busy day. I will be leaving Berdyansk in the morning and heading out to Versele village where the boys were born. I will be very busy getting all paperwork ready for us to leave. I will be able to get the boys sometime tomorrow afternoon. I guess this plan is better since they want have to travel all over the place tomorrow in the car with us. Even though, I would much rather have them NOW!!! Our time is coming to an end in Berdyansk and I am so Happy and so are the boys. The internet has been acting up since yesterday so I will post when able. Please pray that all paperwork is correct, pray for the boys New Beginning and travel safety. I love you all and can't wait to get home!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment