Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Lord, You are all I need...

"Lord, You are I need when I am empty or by myself"...this is what I heard God speaking to me today as I (we) listened to 88.7 (via internet)

Just a little update:

Today has been a day of just hanging around the apartment and spending some quality time together. The boys had a Great day today. They played well together and I didn't hear a whole out of them. We also communicated better with one another today. I think they have been quite overwhelmed with everything going on around them.

When we to market this evening they both were picking out some soups and all I could hear was mama, mama, mama and they both were so excited about helping buy groceries. If I had to guess what they were saying after mama it probably was something like buy this one, no buy this one, I like this one......I allowed them to pick out their own juice and you would have thought I gave them the world. It is amazing how I have learned that we (I) sometimes take alot of things for grant it.

Tonight at bedtime Mason was asking me for bedtime kisses instead of me begging for them from him. Micah welling gives me kisses. I love how he just giggles when he kisses me. How fun!!!! I also wonder what is going through both of their little heads. I pray that they fill LOVE in their hearts.

Well, it's 11:37p.m. here and I really need to get to bed. We have a BIG busy day tomorrow that includes, paper signing at the notary, doctor appointments for the boys medicals and paperwork at the Embassy for VISAS. All of this must be done before we can exit Ukraine prayerfully on Monday.

1 comment:

  1. Still following along. I am very glad that all is going well. I cannot wait until you get home and you are all together as family. My prayer is that happens soon. Kelly

    ReplyDelete