Monday, January 10, 2011

7 Days and counting!!!!

Today so far has been a fun day with the boys. We got up at 7:00a.m.-did you hear that? 7:00a.m. and not 4:30a.m. I was some kind of excited about that! I cooked breakfast (ok-toast and wienners) we got ready and set off to walk off some energy. I figured out that when the boys put on their jacket they must have been ready to walk, so we did.
Well....on our way walking we found a Toy Store-yes I had to buy something. We can only color so much a day and I thought-well the boys have nothing to play with in the apartment. They were so excited to each get 3 toys a piece. I let them pick out whay they wanted and they were able to get it if it would fit in their backpack for the plane ride because we have no extra suitcase space. We ate some lunch and headed back to the apartment.
We have been back at the apartment for a little while now and the boys have been playing the whole time. I have been able to blog with no interuptions. I do beleive they are enjoying their new toys. That was a well worth almost $40.00 I spent. I wonder have they ever been to toy store to get a new toy?

Did you notice that we have 7 days and we will be HOME-I can't wait!!!

FAITH is living out the plan that God has for your life if even when you can't see or understand it.

No comments:

Post a Comment