Wednesday, January 5, 2011

One More Day.....

This morning began at 6:00a.m. and ended at 8:00p.m. After 4 1/2 hours the boys are legally Albritton's. Because we did not finish until 8:00p.m. with todays paperwork I was unable to pick them up today. But...in the morning at 8:00a.m. I will be picking up Mason and Micah Albritton!!!! We will finish some more paperwork and then travel on an over night train to Kyiv where we will wait for their passports, have medical exams done and clear up everything at the US Embassy. After all of this is complete we will be heading home!!!! Praise God! Please pray as we board a train that the boys and I will have a smooth ride to Kyiv. This should be an interesting time for us all. Thank you so much for all your comments and prayers during this time. I can't wait to get all of our family under one roof. My next post will be from Kyiv most likely on Friday.
LEANING ON THE EVERLASTING ARMS!

No comments:

Post a Comment