Monday, January 17, 2011

Just waiting....

SORRY FOR ANY Mistakes-Spell check is not working:

Today has been very uneventful for us. We went to McDonalds for breakfast because we are out of food again in the apartment. I plan to go to the market in a litttle while. We just have tonight and tomorrow and we are headed home!!! We can't wait!!! I am praying that we get home in time to eat supper at church and visit with everyone. I know we will be tired but it will be ok. After being gone for 2 months I am ready to see everyone at the church and all the kiddos. Right now if the internet works the tv does not so someone is suppose to be here to fix both so I might without internet for a little while.

You might be wondering how I am doing.....well I'm not crazy yet but getting really close. HA! HA! You can only walk so much and set in an apartment for so long. This journey has been long, interesting, completely relying on God all the way, lonely at times and AWESOME!!!! Even though it's been tough at times we would not have changed it for the world. Great things come in small packages and when you follow God's direction and not your own. There are now two less orphans in Ukraine due to stepping out in Faith and following God's direction for our lives.
Thanks to so many of you that have prayed for us, taken care of Morgan and Mitchell, supported us financially, facebooked us, skyped us and just loved us during this time.

We know that a new journey will be beginning in our lives as we continue to raise Morgan, Mitchell, Mason and Micah so pray for our family as new challenges will begin!!!!

I can't wait to see everyone and you meet our two new sons!

Prayer Request:
Pray that the boys will travel well
The Pilot of the planes
We stay on schedules with no delays
That I am able to handle the boys in the airports with no problems

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sherrie - I stepped away from the computer with your blog pulled up to see if enough ice/snow has melted for Daniel to go in the back yard. He looked at the screen and asked who's that so I told him it was Mrs. Sherrie and her new boys. Of course he asked "new" boys? So I explained. He said, "Hum. Well, they look like a happy family"! Nuff said!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4 AM in Ukraine.... You will soon be on your way!!! I am praying hard for you... and the boys! God will hold you all in His hands and guide you right back home! We will see you on Wednesday!!!!!!! :) Praise God from whom all belssings flow!

    ReplyDelete